Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Always late?

How is it that I manage to forget the fun things that I always intend to remember to do... especially... Janes' Flowers in the House! Guess that's just my nature and since I am into my 6th decade... is there really a reason to change? No flowers in the house, but the butterflies, zinnias, and dragonflies were most cooperative.






Stop in and enjoy the visit to Jane's real party...better late than never. In October maybe I'll be on time! There's always the possibility of a miracle. 

5 comments:

  1. Just happy to have you stop on by. Mi casa is su casa and this party never ends!

    xo Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures--the miracles of nature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your visit. I've enjoyed seeing your beautiful photographs...wonderful close ups of what nature can give us.

    Strangely humid here in New York today...fog in the morning, and everything still looking very green in Central Park this afternoon. I saw those hummingbirds again by the Lake.

    Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there,
    Your blog and pics are very beautiful. I am now your newest follower and looking forward to your next postings.
    Have a great week ahead.
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Your visit is appreciated and thank you for taking the time to comment, too!